Width, Size And Configuration
1. Radiator element having width of 520/ 380/ 300/ 240 mm using CRCA steel of ''D'' gread having 1.0/ 1.2mm thickness as per customer''s requirement.
2. Centre distance between top and bottom header pipe (C.C.) shall be minimum 300mm and maximum 3000mm is steps of 100mm.
3. Radiator elements are welded in position with bracing straps of either round bright bars of 8 to 10mm dia or M.S. flats of 25*6mm size.
4. Pitch range is 75mm and 50mm in general. We can provide 40mm pitch on the specific requirement of the customer.
5. Radiators manufactured by us can be provided with minimum 35 elements.
6. The header pipe thickness shall be 2 mm minimum and having outside diameter of 50/60/76/90mm as may be the requirement.